An important component of this concept is the display of artworks in the ROMANTIK ALPENHOTEL WAXENSTEIN which enhances our hotel at all levels and which opens the doors which link tradition with cosmopolitan flair.
Henry-Philippe Regis selects these works for you personally. Every Sunday the Marché de la Création takes place at Place Edgar Quinet in Paris and from here Mr. Regis makes sure that the most beautiful works make their way to the ROMANTIK HOTEL WAXENSTEIN.
Artists whose works you can enjoy at the Waxenstein include:
- Willy Eisenberg - "Gepetto" Studio. Discover his lamps, masks and small decorative objects. Willy Eisenberg worked together with Jean Cocteau and we hold the poetry and naivety of his works in high esteem.
- Ewa Dabrowska – Artist with her roots in Poland, whose creative works in particular reflect dances. Ewa opened a studio in Honfleur where with great success, she exhibits her sculptures.
- Hannah A. Laoust – Stems from a family of sculptors. Her mother was dedicated to classical dance and now the daughter reflects this in her moving, sometimes dancing bronze sculptures.
- Janos Kaldi – An artist of Hungarian origin. His originality, apart from a stamp dedicated to a painter, is expressed in highlighting the qualities and predominant characteristics of a bygone age and also in the new interpretation of an artistic style which he likes.
- Marcel Arnaud - Painter who seine Stütze zum Spielen benutzt and for the creation of chaotic paintings of our time.
- Serge Rat - Romantik Alpenhotel Waxenstein is dedicated to him and presents his oil paintings, charcoal drawings and other paintings.
- Virgine de Zan – Painter originating from Venice. She expresses herself through hazy paintings of unusual scenes, reminiscent of the Renaissance, the belle époque, known for young girl models or for the evocation of escape into dream worlds.
- Cloe – Cloe recreates the atmosphere of a former era though dolls’ kitchens.
Further information on these artists can be found on the Internet site "Marché de la Création".
Come to us in the Alps and experience Bavaria with a touch of Paris flair.